Connecting faculty and students to innovative companies results in “creative collisions,” bringing research, scholarship and skills development around practical opportunities. Our corporate partners often create the market context for our research discoveries and connect students to industry through internships and recruitment.
Corporate partnerships open doors to market-based opportunities:
- Application-based research collaborations
- Access to corporate facilities and expertise
- Internship and employment opportunities for students
- Securing industry letters of support for grants
- Joint proposals to state and federal funding agencies
- Real-world problem sets for students
- Guest lecturers
- Development of master research agreements
- Site visits and introductions to industry leaders
- Moving technologies to market
Contact us to learn more about engaging corporate partners in your research and scholarly activities.